- Error “not able to find the object” when trying to import older QTP 11 scripts into UFT.
- Weird “Exit Property” crash when typing “y”
- Action was not found “Line (1): “LoadAndRunAction “[QualityCenter]Subject\utp\UTPDriver”,”Action1″, OneIteration” when upgrading to UFT from QTP
- Random exception errors when opening QTP 11 scripts in UFT
- UFT freezes when trying to execute the Swftoolbar().Select statement
- Oracle field UFT object spy recognition issues. UFT spy showing Oracle application fields on Windows 7 as winobjects.
- Change to how UFT associates function libraries
- The ability to actually recognize Ribbon controls developed using the MSAA API.
- Flash player error “Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference” after clicking in a Flex Data Grid
If you are currently using UFT 11.50, then you will need to upgrade to UFT 11.51 first. you can do so with patch UFT_00001, which was recent patch released by HP to work with Windows 8 and IE10. If you’re using ALM, you also need UFTALM_00001.